Order of Processing !!

harym

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
Is there any order in which the files are processed. I know a lot of my friends who got approved who applied after me. I wonder in what order they are processing .

My RD : 8/22/01

Any ideas ?? Anybody still waiting for approval and/or RFE around the same date range ?

Thanks

HaryM
Welcome to the Aug22 club!! The yet untouched virgins!! :)
I am in the same boat as you. In my group here I was among the first ones to file and the only one to be waiting now. I don’t have a clue about INS’s order of processing. I bet even they themselves don’t.

As things are going now, I could guestimate that Aug13s are being processed right now. Aug16, 17 and 21s remain to be taken care of before they handle the 274s the unfortunate Aug22s!!

Whats ur ND? Mine is Nov26th.
Lets hope everything turns out well soon.

Thanks

The order of processing is quite simple really.

(sarcasm on)
It's your receipt date multiplied by the age of the officer subtracted from the median temperature of the month in which you were born added to the weight of the application packet you submitted divided by the number of touchdowns in the Nebraska - Colorado game.

Based on this they determine whose application gets processed when.

Now if you want to know how long it will take for your application to be adjudicated ...
(sarcasm off)

RD - 8/17/2001
ND - 9/17/2001
EB-1 - Ohio
FP 4-30-2002
---
GS

Last edited by a moderator:
Adjustee:

How come your ND was Nov. 26 if your RD was Aug. 22? My RD was two months after yours, but my ND was even a few days before you.

I guess you haev three months to wait. Sorry.:(

Sethurg Must Be Kidding

Everyone agrees that the NSC guys do not understand maths that complicated.

My bet is that if an adjudicating officer had sex yesterday, he or she will not process any case for two consecutive weeks. That is animal instinct, nothing to do with maths.

It is very easy to get tired in Nebraska.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
GCHOPELESS

In saying this, you must have assumed that most officers must have sex often.

But that is the only entertainment in Nebraska, really, especially in the winter.

guys,
NSC have started processing Sept. ,2001 cases ... a friend of mine got approved last week with RD Sept 7, 2001(lin 002-008). Mine is Sept 15, 2001 , hoping to get approval soon but ........................??????

hi friends...

well u guys sure brightened up a boring Mon morning...and I have decided not to check rupnet,this forum,but I dont know if I will be able to keep my resolve.. :)
YEs...what's harrowing is that while all SCs have the same rules ,only NSC (dont even let me get started on TSC) seems to be so screwed up - what are the hicks doing???why does VSC have tons and tons of approvals every day??VSC has much more the no. of filers too...
and dont forget,Nov 11th NSC will be closed (some Veterans' Day holiday).and then most of them will be vacationing for the holidays.
As for Sep approvals,I am RD sep 15th too,but if u notice from rupnet,it took NSC 23 days to reach RD 7th Sep (from the first approval on Oct 1st to the 7th Sep approvals)..and so I am thinking,provided nothing further goes wrong,it'll take NSC another 20 days (working days) to reach Sep 15th RD.
And if,God forbid we have an RFE,it might take at least 35 working days till it gets updated in the AVM.

So I am thinking along the lines of Feb 2003...I hope I am wrong..
May this be a Merry Christmas for everyone.
Cheers
JAck

It's totally random

There is no logic to which case gets processed first. It all depends on your luck (what else can one attribute the randomness of NSC to).

My RD 08/09/2001
ND 09/14/2001
FP 01/11/2002

Still waiting.

Good Luck to everyone.

No logical order whatsoever

Guys. My RD is 08/15/01 and ND 09/24/01. Spoke to IIO couple of times during last one month and go the response that 'the case was assigned to an officer on Sept 21st'. Still waiting to hear the decsion... I really don't think that there is any logical order that they are following to send out their decisions. It is pure random and it is all mere luck than anything else if someone gets their approval.

I think within next few weeks the holidays lag will set in and those whose cases were not adjudicated before that are just unlucky folks because they need to wait atleast till Jan'03.