Oo-Lala!!! I'm Approved ....RD:Nov 7th

gcjinx

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everybody,
Finally I have been approved :D .... just checked the online message and couldn't believe it. The message says "On March 28, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice .......". The AVM still has the old message.

I feel very lucky even though I have had to wait almost 17 months..... considering so many before me are still waiting & only 10 percent of Nov cases have been approved so far ....though not all lucky as I'm still single {bad planning} & got laid off 4 months ago and still no job. Finally there has been concrete decision on which I can act appropriately.
And one more thing .... finally I can transfer my driving licence to PA where one requires H1 to be valid for more than a year or a GC.

During these anxious moments all I did was check this website, rupnet and my case status. I'm thankful to this great website by Rajiv Khanna where everybody can share their frustration & happiness. And all people (whose experiences benefit all) in this forum for their helpful suggestions.

I have updated rupnet and wish everyone the very best of luck.
Thanks
GCJinx
India-EB3-PA
EAC: 0205952xxx
PD: Feb 1999
RD: Nov 7th 2001
ND: Dec 10th 2001
AD: March 28th 2003

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations.

Hopefully you get placed soon. In case you join another company, let us know how your previous employer handles it.

Best Regards....

GCJINX, Congratulations, man!

I was following your email since our RD's match. I'm still waiting. Hopefully my case will be approved soon!

Goodluck!

Re: Congratulations

Originally posted by Samansa
Congratulations, lucky boy! Which city are you living in PA? Do you have any recent plan to meet a nice girl and consider to end your single life?

Samansa,
I'm from pittsburgh...If you have somebody in mind let me know.... you can send me a pm.
GCJinx