Online Status

Toolongawait

Registered Users (C)
My wife and I got finger printing done in April 2003. The online status for my applications says that the processing has resumed but there is no change in my wife's online status.

Is that normal ?

Is anyone else in the same boat ?

Has anyone got approved directly from 999 days to approved ?

Please reply

same boat

Similar thing with me too. Myself and my wife got FP done in May'03. My message did not changed, but my wife's message got changed to "Received and we'r reviewing etc..."

Neither my wife's nor my message changed after FP, but many people seem to have been approved directly from the 900-999 days message.

I am the same. My online status doesn't change. I called them and the CSR told me is normal. Many people in this forum are experiencing the same too based on earlier discussions.

The same here

My message never change FP April 2003.The message changed for my wife. Thi is strange because i am the first applicant.

same here

Me and my wife did FP in May 03, and the Online messgae changed to "On DATE, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review"

-- rblsk5

toolongawait,

My ND is in Aug 2001. I did my FP in Apr 2003. My wife's status message is updated within a week. Mine never got updated. But last week I got an RFE( employment letter).
So most of the primary applicant's FP status is not updated but they are working on those cases. You also might hear at any time.
Good luck!!!

jb_007,

Thanks for the reply. There does not seem to be any movement on my dates. Also I am the primary applicant. I guess they change for only one of them. (Saves time for them).

They seem to be sending RFEs more now.

Did you change the job or your city ?

Please reply.

I changed the job and city too. I expected an RFE. I got an RFE (medical test)for my son last month and I sent response too. So actually my file was opened almost 45 days back. I am seeing 2001 Aug approvals. As your ND is Sept, you might hear in near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
jb_007,

Thanks for the reply and encouragement. I hope they reach it to it. One of my close friend's date is July 2001 - he is still waiting.

We really cannot say anything except as you said being hopeful.