Online status not updated...

spm

Registered Users (C)
Our 485 was approved on Feb 5th and I recieved the approval notice on the 16th and got the passports stamped on the 19th. But both for me and my spouse, online message still says FP recvd. Is this OK? How long does it take to change to at least card ordered?
I called the 1-800 CUSTOMER SERVICE and the person told me sometimes it takes 2 weeks to update the online case status. But now its more than 2 weeks. I am a little concerned.

Anyone who got stamped in Atlanta recieved the plastic card yet?

You guys should have no concerns at all. The online database is seperate from the *real* BICS databases. My FP status never got updated after I did it.

I did stamping on 2/9/04 and status has changed to "Card mailed" today 2/23/04. I will report back when I receive it.

We are concerned

My daughters and wifes passport is expring.

We have sent the passport for renewal and we do not know ehen it will be done.

Thanks

Luta

Re: We are concerned

Originally posted by luta
My daughters and wifes passport is expring.

We have sent the passport for renewal and we do not know ehen it will be done.

Thanks

Luta

How's that related to GC approval? Did you mean you haven't got the stamping and waiting for the passports to be returned for stamping? However, I don't see why the online status should concern you in any way.

spouse and daughter does not anything apart from the notarized copy of the passport

That is ( logically ) required as evidence.

We had to surrender the AP and EAD.

And when PP is with consulate.

We just hope that we do not get into any issue, that will demand anything that is equivalent of EAD.

Thanks

Luta

spouse and daughter does not anything apart from the notarized copy of the passport

That is ( logically ) required as evidence.

We had to surrender the AP and EAD.

And when PP is with consulate.

We just hope that we do not get into any issue, that will demand anything that is equivalent of EAD.

Thanks

Luta

I see now. The notorized copy of PP will serve you well in this case as long as it includes the stamp. And you will get the PP back very soon. (last time I renewed mine, it took about 1 week. Singapore) Nothing to worry about.

Thanks

We have notorized copy of all the pages.

This was the reason why we were tracking and findout what are the stages that on goes through, after the PP stamping.

Luta

message changed to "card ordered ..." for me;
but for my wife it still says "approved...";
got our stamping done on 2/10.