Online Status changed !!

bangalore15

Registered Users (C)
Online Status changed !!

This is regarding one of my friends case :

User -- H1B receipt dt -- RFE dt -- H1B approv dt
friend---02nd June --- Nil

He told me that when he checked the status online on www.uscis.gov site it says the following message

Receipt Number: EAC05xxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status:

Your I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was received on June 02, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 150 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

BUT AFTER September 1st 2005 when he checked for the status online (www.uscis.gov). It has changed as below :

Receipt Number: EAC05xxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status:

We received your payment of the filing fee on September 1, 2005. It is taking between 90 and 150 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Does anyone also had similar change in their status. Anyone knows whats happening with this case.. please share ur expereinces... He is little worried !!

Thanx !!

Online Status Changed...!!!

Hi all,

Online status has changed but there is no change in the dates. Still its 30th Apr. 2005

Mine is of 21st April 2005 normal processing till waiting... :mad:

as_sinha said:
Hi all,

Online status has changed but there is no change in the dates. Still its 30th Apr. 2005

Mine is of 21st April 2005 normal processing till waiting... :mad:

mine was 28th of april.... approved on 13 sept.... and also got a strage letter stating that my change of status was not approved. but on the Notice of Approval it states it was......:(((((.
has anyone know what to do?

Mine is of 21st June 2005 normal processing till waiting... :mad: