online status changed

zhwqiu

Registered Users (C)
I got my online status changed

On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Haven't heard anything from INS since July 9th 2003

zhwqiu

zhwqiu,
Please do not understand my reply wrongly.....

zhwqiu said:
I got my online status changed

On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Haven't heard anything from INS since July 9th 2003

zhwqiu

What you have posted is a very common message..., neither me nor anybody in this fourm will understand anything new from it. As long as you do not post your RD/ND and what date this message has changed...., what should we understand?? Please post the base minimum info..., so as people can track what is going on....

My Info.

LIN -02-284-xxxxx
RD 09/13/2002
EAD 10/25/2002
ND 09/13/2002

No 2nd FP yet. I donot know when this msg has been changed since I found that out yesterday and I did not check it since March.

zhwqiu

zhwqiu , Did you file an AR-11 recently ? Generally a notifying the USCIS of a change of address causes the status to change.

Yes, I did file AR-11 at the end of Feb. Just moved. Should I supposed to receive my 2nd FP notic now?