Online status changed to RFE sent

grc

Registered Users (C)
Both mine and my wife's online messages are changed to "RFE sent". Waiting for the RFE notice. Looks like my AP triggered 485.

No company change, address change and lawyer change. RFE????

RD 09/17/01
ND 09/18/01
FP 10/03
Approached Congressmen for FP notice.
RFE Issued on : 3/3/04
3 rd AP approval date : 3/3/04

Keep ur past few months paystubs, past two years' tax returns, past two years' W2s ready. Ask ur lawyer to draft an employment letter and keep it ready at your HR to be signed. The letter should go above and beyond your plain vanilla "so-and-so is working here and makes so much". It should state things like your job functions haven't changed substantially since I-140 approval, that salary is at or above that level, that they will contine to emply u after 485 approval, etc.

My RFE was for that, and keeping these things ready was good for my peace of mind. Of course lawyer and HR did their usual bungling and delayed by a couple of days, but at least u can prevent further delays by acting fast. Hope to see you at the other side of RFE tunnel, if I make it.

-insjinx

RFE Received

Asking for Employement letter and Medical for family.
Officer #242

Here is the RFE message if you care.

"Submit a letter, on company letterhead, from the applicant's employer attesting to applicant's job offer or continued employement and a brief description of company's business, the applicant's specific duties, and level of compensation."