online shows approved (RD Jan 02)

TinkyWinky

Registered Users (C)
I can't get over my excitement. Online message shows approved. What helped in my case is launching a status inquiry. inquiry was done on 3/24 and approved message shows up today.
Waiting for the approval notice now.
Thank you all so much.

TinkyWinky
RD 1/14/02
ND 1/25/02
FP1 4/24/02
FP2 10/04/03
FP3 02/04 - not done
AD 4/7/2004
No RFE

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats TinkyWinky!!!

It proves my theory, if your second FP's are done in Sept/Oct 2003 and you are done with RFE and you are oct/nov/dec 2001 filer/Jan 2002 filer your case would be approved in April-04.

:cool:

Congrats

Congrats.

Thru whom did u lauch status enquiry? Self/Lawyer or Congressman? Thnx.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the date went to feb 15, which is 1 month beyong our RD (14 Jan), we called then (me and my husband individually) and launched enquiry

Thnx for the info.

Originally posted by TinkyWinky
When the date went to feb 15, which is 1 month beyong our RD (14 Jan), we called then (me and my husband individually) and launched enquiry

Just phone enquiry?

yes just phone enquiry. They told us we should hear something from them in 30 days. We got approved instead :)
Looks like they had forgotten about the case and the status inquiry forced them to open it.
But for asking the status, the RD needs to be one month prior to the current processing date. Our RD was 1/14 and as soon as the date moved to 2/15, we were eligible for the staus inquiry.
TinkyWInky