Online message never changed after FP

SaiKripa

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody,

My RD/ND is March 2002. I called TSC in March 2003 and requested FP, which I received within a couple of weeks. My FP was done in April 2003. I called FBI after a few days and they said that the FP results were sent to TSC the same day, but the online message never changed. It still says that my "485 application was received in March 2002......blah, blah, blah". No mention of FP. Anyone in the same boat? Has anyone been approved who was in similar situation? Thank you.

SaiKripa

SaiKripa,
I am in your situation also. Requested manual FP in February 03. Went for FP in August 03. The message never changed online. Called FBI, and they said that it was sent to TSC. Called NCSC several times about it, and all they can tell me is the online message.

Message has still not changed.

Will I have to do a second FP? Should I be worried?

Yes i am in same boat still says 990 days

RD mar 1 2002
ND mar 1 2002

FP done may 2003

Still message says recved app on mar 2002 takes 990 days.
confirmed with fbi, says sent the background check results to INS next day.

+++
Last week i read on the immigration.com the user recieved the approval, for him also it never got approved, still after approval it says 990 days, this is the link:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124657

Thank you and hope god will help us all to get thru this.

I am too in the same boat Guys.

485 RD/ND March 02.

FP Feb '04.

Online msg. still says "990 - 999 blah blah ..."

Called up Cust Svcs. As usual, turned out to be useless, fruitless effort.

Hello Friends,

I am suresha in the tracker. Mine was approved on April 29th.
I did my FP back in April 2003 and up until my approval date the online message never changed. It said we have mailed the FP to your address and blah...balh..My company attorneys made sure that the result from the FBI was infact in the system. But do not worry if the message doesn't change. U have to amke sure that it did went from the FBI.

So hang in there and don't get tensed..

Godd Luck..

Thanks guys, for your responses. I contacted NCSC and they were useless. The lady read out the same online message, and said that TSC was still processing September 2001 cases, and that I should wait my turn. She was not even able to verify if my FP was on file at TSC. I guess we have to just wait and pray.

SaiKripa

No to call FBI to check about my FP

i am looking for a number to call FBI to check about my FP, i gave FP on April 10 2003. Please give me the number to call FBI.

ND: March 19 2002
FP: April 10 2003

Thank you Saikripa:

I Called this number and she connected me to an automated voice system which doesn't have the info that i need... so what do i need to do? do you have any extension number to check about my FP? Please guide me

Those are the two numbers I have. I called the second phone number from the earlier post and used options 2 -> 3 -> 1, to talk to a person. Maybe they have changed their procedures now. I'm sorry.