Online Message for FP Notice

Paranoid

Registered Users (C)
For those who got 2nd FP notice, did online message change to say that a notice was sent for FP? I know for RFE that it does because I got an RFE last July and replied in Aug 2003. Until now though no decision on my change.

I changed address last July 2003 and applied for AR-11. If USCIS sent FP notice to my old address and online message did not get updated, then it is a problem. Any thoughts?

Yes the online message usually changes when they send you a FP notice. But again, as you mentioned, it may not be changed by mistake too.

Your attorney also receives a notice. You can check with him.

mdu123

we got the fp2 notice 1 month back...but still there is no change in our online message...so it doesn't change for everyone.
i suggest u call USCIS and ask them...

No. I completed my 2nd FP almost two months ago, but the online message is still saying the same old message from 1st FP (processing has resumed ... ).

Originally posted by Paranoid
For those who got 2nd FP notice, did online message change to say that a notice was sent for FP? I know for RFE that it does because I got an RFE last July and replied in Aug 2003. Until now though no decision on my change.

I changed address last July 2003 and applied for AR-11. If USCIS sent FP notice to my old address and online message did not get updated, then it is a problem. Any thoughts?

What was ur RFE about?

I had the same question. It hasn't changed for lot of people.