Online message changed

kilaru

Registered Users (C)
The message has changed on my case today to;

"On July X, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

We changed our address both myself and my wife but this message is coming up only for me.

I don't know what this message means. Does it mean that they might have touched my case now even though my RD is Sep'2002 and I could expect a query or something soon...

Appreciate your responses guys....

After I did my 1st FP back in March 2002, they changed the on line message right away, and the message remained the same for the next 20 month before they finally changed again for RFE at the end of Oct 2003. So I would say, you have ways to go ...

No way…we have long way to go..my RD is Sept 2002 and I also changed my address and after couple of weeks got this message. But it does not mean that they have started processing our case…though when I first read it, I had a glimmer of hope may be I am the lucky one…but alas I am not so fortunate…

Also some where Edison had pointed out that since our FP is going to expire in few months we may contact our congressman to impress upon UCIS to expedite the case, since lately they have been approving cases as late as July 2002. You can give it a shot…no harm

Good Luck.

kilaru,

I used to keep track of any changes for your case as its closer to mine (RD 11/27/02) - so I saw the subject of your msg today and I was like wow! - But not to worry - we're not that far away.

We live by hope and by hope we live:)

Mrcoolz,

Hopefully something might happen. But I'm thinking maybe I will get an approval or so sometime in October, 2004, if I'm very lucky to get the I-485 approval in 2 years.

Any one got finger printing notice recently??? We have filed for 485 in May 140/EAD/AP approoved .waiting for finger prints to be done.....

kilaru,

Since you're in Michigan - why not join the group - "MI 485ers" - we are slowly getting organized - and will shortly have an exclusive Yahoogroups as well. We are planning to actively pursue local Congressmen and senators and see if we can replicate the CSC success here as well.

On the other hand regarding your approval, I feel you should get yours sometime in June/July 2004 or so.

Anyways, join the group and lets make the difference like they did in CSC.