Online EAD filing instructions! What does this mean?

pmk26

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
what does the following from the USCIS site mean? This is from the instructions for electronically filing form I-765.
8<--------------------------->8
Filings made Pursuant to Visa Bulletin No. 107: As previously announced, all forms I-765 and I-131 applications based on employment-based adjustment of status applications filed pursuant to Visa Bulletin No. 107 that are submitted on or before August 17, 2007 must be filed under the fee structure in place prior to July 30, 2007. On or after July 30, 2007, those applications may not be electronically filed and must be submitted to a Service Center via regular mail or courier service.
8<--------------------------->8
My I-485 receipt date is 30 July 2007. I am planning on self filing electronically first time... what does the last line above mean? Can I file electronically or not?

thank you,
pmk26

Hello,
what does the following from the USCIS site mean? This is from the instructions for electronically filing form I-765.
Filings made Pursuant to Visa Bulletin No. 107: As previously announced, all forms I-765 and I-131 applications based on employment-based adjustment of status applications filed pursuant to Visa Bulletin No. 107 that are submitted on or before August 17, 2007 must be filed under the fee structure in place prior to July 30, 2007. On or after July 30, 2007, those applications may not be electronically filed and must be submitted to a Service Center via regular mail or courier service.
My I-485 receipt date is 30 July 2007. I am planning on self filing electronically first time... what does the last line above mean? Can I file electronically or not?

thank you,
pmk26

Yes, this only applied during those dates that are bold(before August 17)