online case status

itsmme123

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I checked the online case status saying "Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Sent

On August 21, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, call 1-800-375-5283 to update your address."

And i received the finger print notice on Aug. 28th. Is that normal for finger printing notice or am i expected to receive the another letter requesting additional documents or something.

Please give me any inputs.

Thank you.

My wife too got the same message online. She called up and was told the RFE is referring to finger printing notice.

Hi all,

I checked the online case status saying "Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Sent

On August 21, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, call 1-800-375-5283 to update your address."

And i received the finger print notice on Aug. 28th. Is that normal for finger printing notice or am i expected to receive the another letter requesting additional documents or something.

Please give me any inputs.

Thank you.

Fingerprints for sure.

" On August 20, 2009, we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register. "

I recieved the same reply, but I have yet to get a fingerprint letter. Is everyone sure this means fingerprint or this is just a standard reply?