One ideaa to spped up NSC concurrent I140 process

plumgarden

Registered Users (C)
If we recommend all new applicant choose non concurrent application, they can restart concurrent I140 process again.
The expected period of non concurrent for AC21 is much shorter than concurrent case. Non concurrent case requires 9 month (3 month for I140 + 6 month for I485) and concurrent case requires at least 12 month at this point and this will be extend.
If everyone deny the concurrent case, they will respond.

This will run into issues if priority dates backup for EB3.
With expected backups in PD from Jan 05, what will applicants do if they have not filed 485 by then, and dates moved back before their PD....
I think it is very unsafe from now on to file non-concurrent. One thing to do maybe to prepare both 140 and 485 applications, file only 140 and then file 485 after 1.5 months (tand hope that 140 gets cleared in that 1.5 months)...

plumgarden said:
If we recommend all new applicant choose non concurrent application, they can restart concurrent I140 process again.
The expected period of non concurrent for AC21 is much shorter than concurrent case. Non concurrent case requires 9 month (3 month for I140 + 6 month for I485) and concurrent case requires at least 12 month at this point and this will be extend.
If everyone deny the concurrent case, they will respond.
It will not work. Not all applicants are from India, some of them are from other countries :) Go to consulate in Moscow and spend there more then a month - I can't afford. Also I have strong reason to go to AOS. My son turns 21 in one month after filing. With CP I would not be able to add him to our cases.

voldemarv,

I don't think plumgarden meant CP..Cannot use AC-21 with CP anyway. More like, file I-140 alone, wait for approval and then file for 485. It sounded pretty good to me till last month, when the news about the EB3 dates regressing soon came out.

Here another idea will work:
Let all of us together go to Nebraska Office do demo have them do their work.
And then police will come and then all of us shipped back to India :). Now processing time will be uptodate :D :D

New filers SHOULD aware of this !

Watchout ! Good points bharad1

If you're able to file concurrent now, just do it.

bharad1 said:
This will run into issues if priority dates backup for EB3.
With expected backups in PD from Jan 05, what will applicants do if they have not filed 485 by then, and dates moved back before their PD....
I think it is very unsafe from now on to file non-concurrent. One thing to do maybe to prepare both 140 and 485 applications, file only 140 and then file 485 after 1.5 months (tand hope that 140 gets cleared in that 1.5 months)...

is it true that non-concurrent I140 got approved within three months? How about the JIT dates? I heard it's for non-concurrent filters? In this case, i think my lawyer can issue official inquiry into CIS since my case is concurrent?