Oldest WAC (not approved) please speak up

vision2001

Registered Users (C)
WHat is the oldest WAC that has not been touched or is pending till now!

This will mentally prepare us for the worst!

For Starters do we have any WAC 01 050xxxxx or less here in the forum or somebody you know

Please furnish all your details like ND FP (1'st, 2'nd etc.)

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Cricket Team and INS's approvals are highly unpredictable.

If WAC-01-001-xxxxx is pending than it can not give you relieve and if WAC-03-101-xxxxx is approved you can not argue INS. So what is the point ? :confused:

Vipsha, I just meant that....

we could look at the oldest and the latest touched I485 cases the INS approvals for I485

Since the news of the latest touched cases are so much visible on this site we should also look at the cases which are old to give us the possibility that our cases could run that old (God Forbid!)

Anyway it is gesture to the most frustated lots that they still matter in this forum and not the ones who jumped the JIT queue (Although they had no hand in it!)

I know I am the oldest wac holder on this forum
My wife's
WAC-01-161-xxxxx

If it helps you.

Ajay, I think the situation will get worse. U gotta remember wac-01-161 is when CSC was processing 485's in like .. 6months .. it's slowed down only now.. if it doesn't improve .. this "Range" you are looking at, would spread like bubblegum.

Actually there are older 01 cases than Vipsha's wife. There was a thread on it sometime ago.

tp72,

We spent a couple of threads on why Vipsha's wife din't get her approval. Check the archives for more info, but to cut long story short, she went for an interview on Feb 11th, and it has been 3 months and hasn't heard anything back from INS.

Vipsha,

The above was no secret hence my post on it. Hope you don't mind. If you want I can delete my post!

I don't want to grandpa but this INS will make me some day.

abhi to sala gussa anye laga hai.

"vipsha ko gussa Que ata hai"

I know you were younger than me but you were next to me in list, lucky man

thats why I said "neighbour's NV owners pride" in your approval thread. you will understand if you are from India.

Yes Youd Did

and I appreciated it. Thanks again...Wish your family gets the relief that you so rightfully deserve.

LOL someone beat vipsha. Everytime you think INS has outdone itself .. they do it again !! LOL

Vipsha,

You are right, you are the oldest (SM - ik97 is 01-236 way after Vipsha's 01-161).

I thought that "neighbour's NV .." joke was hilarious! :) Still laughing about it! :) I guess you have to see the original ad to understand how funny that statement was!

I think I have almost been long enough to be a father 8 months and counting, so sillyMan definitely qualifies as a grand father and vipsha is now moving in the upper echlons of ancestor! :)