Old Passport Question.......

AjayBhosale

Registered Users (C)
Friends
I am about to file my I-485. I have got my I-140 in EB2 category. I have collected all the documents required for I-485, but somewhere I read that I need to submit the \'COPIES OF ALL THE PAGES OF PASSPORT INCLUDING ANY PREVIOUSLY ISSUED PASSPORT\'. I had an old passport when I was studying in the school which I never used because I never travelled. When I got my new passport I did not care about the old passport. I do not have any photocopies or the old passport. Now my question is "WHAT SHOULD I DO IF INS REQUESTS THE OLD PASSPORT ? IS THERE ANY ALTERNATIVE ?"
Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks
Ajay

No Title

Friends
I am about to file my I-485. I have got my I-140 in EB2 category. I have collected all the documents required for I-485, but somewhere I read that I need to submit the \'COPIES OF ALL THE PAGES OF PASSPORT INCLUDING ANY PREVIOUSLY ISSUED PASSPORT\'. I had an old passport when I was studying in the school which I never used because I never travelled. When I got my new passport I did not care about the old passport. I do not have any photocopies or the old passport. Now my question is "WHAT SHOULD I DO IF INS REQUESTS THE OLD PASSPORT ? IS THERE ANY ALTERNATIVE ?"
Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks
Ajay