Old cases help line

Can we send a fax

Can we send a 485 fax inquiry to INS even though the JIT reports says 01/01/01. Will the INS respond to this fax or they will ignore it !!!!

My RD is April 16,2001 , I am really started to get worried and I feel that I need to do something about it.

Thanks for the help

Jerash

No

I\'ve never called INS, how on earth can we talk to them if their line is always busy !!!!!!

I will try to call them this week.

You will need to keep redialing till you get through.

Then you need to press 0 to talk to IIO.
The whole process may take about 1-2 hours.

How many handles of the remaining people in APRIL/MAY are active?

I remember counting only 8 handles in April pening cases thread.
This means 22-8 = 13 could be inactive on this forum and should be declared so unless otherwise proven.

Similar way, how many of May 2001 pending cases are still active?
I remember a thread of pending cases for May 2001 also.
Does anyone have statistics on that ?

I am confused with sweeping theory of INS jumping to July, August, September all over the map while keeping A lot of May, June folks still hanging.

Theory - new theory - this thory - that theory - why can\'t INs publish some guidelines on their criteria to work on cases.

God Bless America !!!

try this link for help to call IIO

Dee Rod "****faq - method to call iio at csc" 2/26/02 3:51pm

No Title

I have talked to IIO twice. Both times I called them in the afternoon between 2:30 and 3 (PST). Both times I got thru in about 5-10 minutes and about 15-20 minutes wait (on hold) after that.
Donno whether that particular time of day is less busy or whether it was just luck that i got thru

RD=4/26, I feel th same. Can we send fax?

Hi
I have a question. Will it have negative effect if we send fax before our RD reaches the JIT report\'s date? I called IIO two weeks ago and was told that my case was assigned to an officer.I called yesetrday againand a different IIO said my case is not assigned to athe case officer yet and will be assigned any time. I am confussed and worry about it. What can we do? Please advise.

Jimmy

No Title

Hi,

My case has been approved recently. I did fax to INS for three times. My case got approved within a month after I did my first fax. So I think it is worth doing it.

good luck!

RD 4/19,2001 Nd 6/20

Hey!! looks like we both are in the same boat....Mine is EB3...FP done in last week of Nov. last yr?? how about urself??