OK.. my date becomes current again...

belacut

Registered Users (C)
It becomes current in last May and it becomes current again now..
What should I do? I140 approved back in Jul 07. I485 pending since Jun 07 at NSC and the current processing time for EB is july 19, 07.

So, what's up now and what should I do? :confused:

It becomes current in last May and it becomes current again now..
What should I do? I140 approved back in Jul 07. I485 pending since Jun 07 at NSC and the current processing time for EB is july 19, 07.

So, what's up now and what should I do? :confused:
Open service request. But wait till the beginning of March or you will get standard reply - visa is not available.

So, sit and wait for another 6 months? Or expecting something good in 30-60 days? what are my time frame?

I know several people who have been waiting 3-5 years for I-485 approval and their PD was current all the time.

Many GC

I know many of them came in Oct 2005, already got GC in their hand with labour sub

It depends on the Priority Date, filing date, country of chargeability etc.

I know some of the very unlucky folks are stuck in Name Check and all that kind of crap.

But, what are the usual timeframe after all the things are current.
say...
LC approved, I140 approved, PD current and the I485 filing date is right within the processing time frame in NSC.

:confused: Anyone?

But, what are the usual timeframe after all the things are current.
say...
LC approved, I140 approved, PD current and the I485 filing date is right within the processing time frame in NSC.
My PD was current starting from 05/01/2007. Was approved in the end of June after RFE. So it's about 2 months. But don't sit still waiting for approval, Call service center, open a request, if you are married, ask your spouse to call in a 2 weeks interval so you can see difference in wording.

My PD was current starting from 05/01/2007. Was approved in the end of June after RFE. So it's about 2 months. But don't sit still waiting for approval, Call service center, open a request, if you are married, ask your spouse to call in a 2 weeks interval so you can see difference in wording.

Thank you. Should I go for Service request or InfoPass? What are the difference?

I know how to open an infopass... but how can I open a service request?

Thank you. Should I go for Service request or InfoPass? What are the difference?

I know how to open an infopass... but how can I open a service request?
To open a service request just call and tell that your application is out of processing time and you want to open a request. I'm not sure if they can open a request at infopass appointment but it doesn't hurt to try.