Ohata memo and 90 day adjudication

registrationid

Registered Users (C)
Whenever I ask my lawyer about the concurrent adjudication based on Ohata memo, my lawyer always replies that the "90 day adjudication" is only in CSC. Is there some confusion out there or some sort of link between Ohata memo and 90 day adjudication? Does it mean that Ohata memo is not being followed in NSC?
Or have I gone nuts and not able to form sentence in good ol' English?

Thanks

registrationid,

the pilot program is different from the ohata memo, ur lawyer is correct , the pilot program was meant to be only for csc and dallas (90 days). the ohata memo is a general change in implementaion of concurrent filed cases and that for sure is applicable to nebraska service center, but remember that says adjudication of only CONCURRENTLY filed cases whos i140 have not approved as yet till april 30, 2004 within 180 days, not 90 days. so you are talking of two different things. and from what i remember the pilot program was taken out just to see how it works and only for implementation of 485 cases which have been lyeing around for so long.

I asked my lawyer only about the Ohata memo. I did not ask about 90 day adjudication. I am kinda irritated that every time I ask about Ohata memo implementation progress at NSC, the lawyer's response is something about "90 day adjudication".

Last edited by a moderator:
actually its not even 180 days in the ohata memo its just the processing date of 140 which is very random currently 1month in some cases and 9 months in others. everyone has just assumed an upper limit i guess of 6-9 months.