Oh God not this again....

Brenglen

Registered Users (C)
HI guys,

well After calling and calling and trying to get a hold of immigration officers, I finally found out whats going on with my case and well my heart dropped to my stomach. My I-485 apparently is denied, my I-130 has been approved. However, My Case status didn't show that at all in well Apparentally USCIS mailed me a Denial letter but I never received it, infact my 30 days to file a Motion to reconsider has expired and well the funny thing is I haven't recieved the letter. I guess the Denial came through "Regstered Mail" in which you have to sign for when you receive it, but no one in my household has signed it and I changed my Address in early March. My Step-Father who is my sponser hasn't file a sponser Change of address cause he is still waiting for his house to be built and he doesnt have a "Permited" household currently.

Both the I-485 and I-130 address has been changed as well (electronicly and mail) in which I received a letter the first week of March stating that both has been changed.

My Congressman informed me that on March 20th 2007 my I-485 was denied and that it was sent to me through Regiestered Mail, also a copy of the Denial was sent to the National Records Center on April 11th 2007.

I honestly don't know what to do, I want to file a Motion to reconsider but yet I don't the Denial letter, can anyone give me advice on what to do?

Btw, I just got an approved I-131 (Travel Document/ Advance Parole), should I wait til I file the Motion to reconsider or can I cross the border at anytime to see my family.

Last edited by a moderator: