Official visa bulletin for Oct out - its doom time

Let me argue ---
Some of the EB-3 from Retro countries -- will get approved ..

It must be some EB-3 was adjucated and were waiting for visa number ... so they consumed the new visa number even before they were released...

So at the best .. we will hear many approvals in next 2 months .. and then a dead silence till next september .. Unless they change the law..

As always hoping for the best.
Good luck guys.

What would happend to people with A#

Any thoughts on what would happend to people with A# or those people file concurrently.

Billtoo said:
Let me argue ---
Some of the EB-3 from Retro countries -- will get approved ..

It must be some EB-3 was adjucated and were waiting for visa number ... so they consumed the new visa number even before they were released...

So at the best .. we will hear many approvals in next 2 months .. and then a dead silence till next september .. Unless they change the law..

As always hoping for the best.
Good luck guys.

kahuna said:
Any thoughts on what would happend to people with A# or those people file concurrently.

Well this is my theory -- so might not be correct 100%.

With Ur PD -- Sep-2002 and with the A# ... I feel you will be one of the guys -- who consumed this years EB-3 visa number ...

Did they send U a notice for Biometrics this August ?
If -- YES then there is strong chance of Ur 485 was Adjucated and waiting for visa number ...

So a good chance to hear some good news ... come October.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well my arguments at this stage has no buyers ... My attorney totally disagreed with me ... somehow is not able to digest the notion of .. visa number comsumed by ... 485 applications which were adjucated and waiting for visa number...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope your word comes true

Billtoo,

I did get Biometrics in August....... if your word comes true , where ever u are located, I will buy u lunch and beer for a month make it 2 .

I lost faith with the system..... so I am not expecting anything new.My only wish is I should get GC before I retire.....I doubut it would happend.

thx

Billtoo said:
Well this is my theory -- so might not be correct 100%.

With Ur PD -- Sep-2002 and with the A# ... I feel you will be one of the guys -- who consumed this years EB-3 visa number ...

Did they send U a notice for Biometrics this August ?
If -- YES then there is strong chance of Ur 485 was Adjucated and waiting for visa number ...

So a good chance to hear some good news ... come October.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well my arguments at this stage has no buyers ... My attorney totally disagreed with me ... somehow is not able to digest the notion of .. visa number comsumed by ... 485 applications which were adjucated and waiting for visa number...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Party time soon.

Beer that would be great ---- I hope that things will roll out for a big party some where .....

I think --- out of the alloted 25620 visa number for India this year -- atleast 20,000 are taken up by employment based category from India..

There might be more that 120,000 guys from India waiting for 485 adjucation ... at this point of time -- across all Service Centers... [Figures calculated based on H1b Quota from 2000 to date].

So they they gave away 5400 (27% of 20,000) now (Oct -Dec 2005) and retrogressed till 1998...

Hmm U might be lucky to be one of them...

Waiting for Ur party sooon.

good luck.

Last edited by a moderator: