Official reasons for the recent requests for RFI (good news!)

go2bk

Registered Users (C)
Official reasons for the recent requests for RFI/RIE (good news!)

I owe this information to parmivir1 and bornTwice. Thanks both, especially parmivir1 who posted it first. I just wanted to change the title of their thread and make it a little "catchy" so that everyone in the forum could look at it. Here is the link...

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/nsconasyleadju.pdf

Please share your views. I think this is great information! RFI or RIE refers to Request for Initial Evidence.

go2bk

Last edited by a moderator:
Wantmygcnow.

I have even better idea...I could give you my password...you could stand on the subject like and flag everyone to stop and look at this thread!

Please use your intuition...

thanx go2bk for your effort..!it looks better now.! but it's not RFE..put RIE.
that makes big difference.

So what's considered Fiscal Year 2005 - Oct. 1, 2004 - Sep. 30, 2005 or Oct. 1, 2005 - Sep. 30, 2006?

jackdanie7 said:
So what's considered Fiscal Year 2005 - Oct. 1, 2004 - Sep. 30, 2005 or Oct. 1, 2005 - Sep. 30, 2006?

Obviously; Oct. 1, 2004 - Sep. 30, 2005.

ironman said:
my RD is 3/22 2001
ND is 3/28/ 2001

Keep your fingers crossed until the end of May which is the deadline for returning the completed RFI. You may receive it soon.

go2bk

That is a great news

Thanks Go2bk

that is a good news and kind of late from them to puplish this now because it says if you already did your medical examinations when you first filed your I-486 then you don't have to do it again, which is just bulSh** , that means we all had to pay $250 or more for a new medical for nothing, ahhhhhhhh. i am so frustrated

DOES ANYONE AGREES WITH ME ON THIS....
After we all get our GC hopefully within this year, should we file something in court to get credit for all the years we have waited toward our citizenship...I have been living here in America more than half of my life, 15 years. I never left the states for the past 9 years which is not fair that people get here and get citizenship right away (3 years) and i get it after 20 years. Should we all push for those years waiting for the GC?

Asylum approved: April 1999
RD: August 2000
FP: June 2004
RFI: March 2005
RFI Rcvd by CIS: March 2005
Biometrics recei.: March 2005
Biometrics completed : April 2005