OFFICE OF THE CONGRESSMAN- Re. GREEN BEEN

didoala

Registered Users (C)
Green Been ask me how to contact with the Congressman's Office. You can find the address for your Congressman even in the Wellow Pages. You need to have his fax( easyest way) or the mailing address and send the form below+ Copy from your documents which are proving the matter you are applying to:
OFFICE OF CONGRESMAN G. K. BUTTERFIELD(your Congressman probably will have other name).

CONSTITUTIENT AUTHORIZATION FORM

This gives The Honorable G.K.Butterfield and/or his staff authorization to obtain necessary records and make appropriate inquiries about matter, which I have described below:

NAME (S):

ADDRESS:

COUNTY:

TELEPHONE: FAX: E-mail:

SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER:

DATE OF BIRTH:

RELATED CLAIM NUMBER: SRC 00-000-00000

Dear Mr. Congressman G. K. Butterfield,
I’m writing you regarding mine and my wife Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status- with USCIS Texas Service Center. Our Priority Date is ...
Our Fingerprints (Code 3) were done again on ... We have also Clearance from FBI for Name Check and all necessary procedures. From telephone calls to TSC I have information (from the Immigration Officers) that we are waiting for Priority Date to become Current. Our Priority Date is Current for seven months.
Please help me to resolve this matter.
- here you are explayning the problem and how you want them to help you. For example Green Been Wants in his I-140 Approval to be changed PD with the corect one: So he will explain the problem here and will send a Copy from the Labor Certicate Approval Notice and Copy from the I-140 Approval Notice.

Sincerely,

SIGNATURE: ________________ DATE: ___________________

NOTE: Under the Privacy Act, your signature is required to give our office permission to obtain information from government agencies regarding this matter.

STAFF INITIALS: ________________

RETURN THIS FORM TO:

415 East Boulevard, Suite 100
Williamston, NC 27892
- your address will be your Congressman's Address