October CP

way2usa

Registered Users (C)
I am also expecting a CP appointment in October.. My case details are as follows:

Category: F4
Priority date: 06th Feb, 1991
Case dispatched from NVC: 28th May, 2003
Case entered into the Mumbai consulate's system: 04th June, 2004.

I wasn't able to get a CP appt. due to the retrogression of the India F4 Category in the recent couple of months.. The NVC has told that the priority date can be expected to advace for the month of October (Read below..) -- it is likely that my priority date would become current and possibly Mumbai consulate would put me on their list for October..

It is be strange to tell you that my CP appointment got extended by 2 months due to the retrogression of the priority date. The priority date was already current a couple of month's back but my case paper's weren't here..

:mad: :mad:

I hope to seek some support and information from all of you..

Thanks..

------------------- Taken from NVC visa bulletin --------------------------------------

D. POTENTIAL RETROGRESSION OF THE INDIA FAMILY FOURTH PREFERENCE CUT-OFF DATE

Continued heavy applicant demand for numbers has required the retrogression of the India Family Fourth preference cut-off date for September. This action was necessary to hold issuances within the annual numerical limit. The India Family Fourth preference cut-off date can be expected to advance for October, which is the start of the new fiscal year.

---------------------END------------------------