October, 99 Aprroval at VSC

wwroot

VSC is was processing 8/99 cases for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. They started 9/99 cases recently. Did any body see any October, 99 Aprroval at VSC? If not, when will they start processing Oct, 99 cases.......any comments!

No Title

Your guess may be right for country other.
But how come Approval for ND OCT\'99 will start for country India/China, if their Finger Printing itself is not done?

This brings the same question, Why notice for FP of ND OCT\'99 to March 2000 has not been issued?

No Title

There are few cases with OCT ND and FP done. I got FP done in aug-2000. PD-96/EB2/Ind/ND 0ct-99...just waiting for Approval

No Title

Will FP be sent to Sep/Oct ND cases or only approvals would be done for cases with FP already done.

No Title

It\'s good news that you(Jaibharat) has already did your FP and as per you some other guys (India/China) also did their FP and their ND is Oct\'99.
Till now on this board there was impression that nobody of India/China with ND Oct\'99 thou March 2000 has got notice for Finger Printing. It means that is not true. Many people might have got FP done but they may not have posted here.

My PD Dec\'98/EB2/RIR/RD Jan\'00/ND Feb\'3rd\'2000. Waiting for PF. Any guess when I will get notice for FP?