October 2007 Visa Bulletin is out - Current EB3 is 4/22/01?

stillwaiiting

Registered Users (C)
I missed July filing. Now I have approved I-140.

I don't understand Priority Dates.

July Bulletin Priority Date was CURRENT which is 2007.

After three months, October Bulletin came out and showed April 2001.

How can this be? I am totally confused with US laws which is supposed to be Fair and uniform policy to all. By the way, where is the rule of law here?

Those who came last got GC and came first got stuck.

I came here in 1998 and applied labor in 2003 and stuck in Backlog. What would happen if it approves?

I don't know what to say... but you should go home and forget about GC.
This is not a fair game at all and it never will.

If you missed your July filing, you are just missed a gold oppontinuty of a life time (GC application). God knows how many years it will take to get you current again.

So, what if you didn't get stuck in LC? Some didn't stuck in LC process with a later than you and I PD (see my sig for my detail) already got approved. So, again, this is not a fair game.

Matter of fact, we decided to go home if we didn't see our GC by the end of next year. I suppose, there are still beautiful live out there without a GC. Just sitting here and feeling miserable is not worth it at all IMO.

Good luck my friend.

Well, I'm going to take the alternative view and say that it'll (hopefully) move up again soon. None of us really know what they're going to do, but Oct. 1st is a whole new fiscal year for the gov't with a whole new bunch of visa numbers. My guess is that they'll start adjudicating cases again and they will jump the date up. But it's just a guess. You could of course go home, but you've been here so long, why give up now?