Oct- Nov 08 Oath in Dallas Tracker

desperate4Natz

Registered Users (C)
I'd like to use this thread to track people who are getting oath notice or schedule in October in Dallas. I checked the Texas Service Center bulletin and they have not posting anything for the month of October as yet. I had my 2nd fp done 2 weeks ago and was interview last year. Was told my name check has been cleared... hoping to get oath notice soon :(

Called USCIS this morning and spoke to an IO officer. She was very, very nice and said that our case was approved by the IO officer who interview us, and is right now pending final approval from the Supervisor. She said we should be place in queue for oath after that. However, all oath dates for November are filled so most likely we will be scheduled in Dec. She said she could submit a service request for us to request for approval. What do you all think? I have been calling USCIS every 2-3 days and get a different response everytime.

my interview is scheduled on nov 6th. what is the possibility of oath date in nov.

I think your name-check has probale cleared, that is why it took so long to get the interview. In my case they scheduled the interview before the name-check was complete, so I am stuck......
-

I think your name-check has probale cleared, that is why it took so long to get the interview. In my case they scheduled the interview before the name-check was complete, so I am stuck......
-

maxhan2,
I am in the same situation as you except that my interview was in July 07 so I am in major, major depression. However, I did have my 2nd FP done in September 08. Does anyone know how long it takes after the 2nd FP to get an Oath letter? Do they do another namecheck after 2nd FP?