Oct/99 cases

njeb1

Registered Users (C)
Remember when VSC stop sending FP to Chiness/India, what we were told was they did not want the FP expired. We were told that after we get the FP, our case will be proved very soon because all the works was already done by the time they got our FP. Now, people are talking about that the VSC will not touch our cases in two months after the FP being sent to us. That means we have to wait for another 3 months after the FP without REF. If we get REF, the time will be longer. Any Oct/99 Chinese/Indian who did their FP recently get any message from VSC yet?

Nd oct/99, FP mar/1/01

No Title

This is a big mystery. As most of us are hoping to see some approvals for the Oct/99 ND with priority dates being current. For China and India the FP are done in Feb/Mar 2001. So it would be really great to hear any one approval for these guys by April/1/01. If we see one then we can all be sure that we are on the pipe line atleast. BTW,my ND is 10/4/99 EB2-India.

No Title

I hope it is done within 2 months of issuing FP notice which
typically means 4 /5 weeks after doing FP .
My ND is 10/1/99 and FP on 3/08/2001 . I will be
happy if approval is received within 60 days of issuing
FP notice which was issued on 6th Feb for me .

No Title

That sounds reasonable, 60days after issuing FP notice: They usually issue notice 40 days prior to the FP anyway, then after the FP is done its another 20days, that\'s not alarming!!!!!, my FP notice was dated 2/3/01 and FP was done on 3/7/01 already 35 days are gone past, another 25 days for the FP to reach VSC and they taking a decision. The ASC where I did the FP was electronic so it only takes 1 day to reach VSC, but in instances where the FP is manual it takes roughly two weeks to reach VSC. I think that 60 days figure was given with the manual FP process in mind..