Oct 31-2002 Case approved, spouse pending...

GCBored

Registered Users (C)
My Case was approved yesterday - Oct 12, but spouse's case is still pending. I had one RFE for DOB and Parentage verification which was replied by my attorney on 2nd Sep.
Here are my details
I-485: LIN03024XXXXX
ND: Oct 31st 2002
1st FP: Dec 05, 2002
2nd FP: June 15th, 2004
2 EAD's, 2AP's

I-485 Oct-27 2002 still not approved

Mine is still no change in status, got RFE.My attorney replied RFE on Aug-2.
ND Oct-27 2002 I-485
1st FP March 10 2003
3 EADs
2 APS
I haven't gotten the notice for 2nd FP, but my wife has received 2nd FP on Sep-3 2004 and she did that on Sep-20

Hi GCBored,

Congrats , enjoy ur freedom,u can change the userid to GCFree now. :)

My ND is the same as yours , LIN03024xxxx(Lin no).

Is your case under EB2/EB3.

Thanks in advance for ur reply.

primary approved, dependant pending

Congratulations!

I am at the same boat - my & my son cases approved, my husband's case pending

After replying RFE response, how many days INS took to update your status? I sent my RFE reply on 23rd,Sept, still there is no update on my status/LUD?
I would appreciate your response.

ND : Oct,2002
RFE : 09/07/2004

Thank You.

USCIS should get it by now and their database i.e your case status should reflect that.

Ask your attorney for the details of sending RFE i.e tracking number or so. If the package is delivered, call USCIS for more info.

Check my details for my RFE responses.....by no means my case is the standard case. and I do not want to scare you. But be on top of your case. It will be almost a month soon.

Readers do you have similar experience as np_oct02 while replying RFE?

Mugdha.

RFE for dependent

just today we got an rfe for dependent- dont know the contents. will pdate the group
thnks

Message update after RFE response

Hi np_Oct02
My attorney mailed the RFE response on Aug 30th. and on Sep 4th the Online status changed to say something like this - "On Sep 2nd we received the response to your RFE..." and so on.