--->oct 2001, Approved

RD_OCT2001

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I am glad to share my good news to you all. My application finally got approved. It has been a loooooonnnnng journey. started the application first at 1998 with the regular labor certification. In 2000, filed the RIR for. Late on in year 2000, forced to withdraw the 1998 regular labor certification. It was a tough call then....Then, filed the 140. Finally 485 appication got filed in October of 2000. Then came the Sep 11, 2001 event which makes the slow process even slower......never called up the IIO. but visited this site like crazy every day....THIS IS A GOOD SITE AND I HOPE PEOPLE HERE WILL BE AS LUCKY AS ME AND GOT YOUR GREENCARD APPROVED SOON.

My application got approved on Feb 1st, 2003, which is the very first day of the chinese new year. Being a Chinese myself, I could not find a better gift than having the GC approved. (Although Feb 1st is a Saturday and I have no idea why online status said it got approved on a Saturday, but hey, I do not care when what day of the week it got approved, as long as it got approved!!!!!)

anyway, I just want to share the good news with you guys and hope every one here will get approval here....

Here is the application detail:
RD: OCT 2000
EAC 02-056-#####
NO REF