Oath Tomorrow

cooluswiz

Registered Users (C)
Journey started in 1999 --H1-B visa worked hard , got my GC - 2006 , applied for N400 June 2011, Take Oath 18th Nov 2011 in Kentucky . Its a feeling that you cannot put in any form or words or sentences. Its a long and hard journey ..going through all the tough days before getting GC. Here is my take on these forums, they are great to find people who have the same issue but they do lead to lot of stress as you start comparing your case with others and believe me every one of us has different story. On the other hand these forums will keep you together , can we find solutions to our issues, I will say 50% time. Great thing is that we all are immigrants and only we can understand that how tough this road is and how much we have to give in order to become a citizen.

Lot of people ask me this question recently that what is the best thing you like in US, I like "People" of this county. How do you feel ...its still a day away less then 24 hrs. ...I will keep in contact and wish you all the best. One advise "Do not give up and do not take stress for the stuff you cannot do anything about it"

Journey started in 1999 --H1-B visa worked hard , got my GC - 2006 , applied for N400 June 2011, Take Oath 18th Nov 2011 in Kentucky . Its a feeling that you cannot put in any form or words or sentences. Its a long and hard journey ..going through all the tough days before getting GC. Here is my take on these forums, they are great to find people who have the same issue but they do lead to lot of stress as you start comparing your case with others and believe me every one of us has different story. On the other hand these forums will keep you together , can we find solutions to our issues, I will say 50% time. Great thing is that we all are immigrants and only we can understand that how tough this road is and how much we have to give in order to become a citizen.

Lot of people ask me this question recently that what is the best thing you like in US, I like "People" of this county. How do you feel ...its still a day away less then 24 hrs. ...I will keep in contact and wish you all the best. One advise "Do not give up and do not take stress for the stuff you cannot do anything about it"

Congrats:)