Oath Letter Tracker for MARCH 2010 Interviews in Dallas

wannabeusa

Registered Users (C)
To all the people waiting for the oath letter in Dallas-Fort Worth area who had their Interviews in March 2010. Please post your progress here!

I’m supposed to have my oath ceremony on Monday March 29, 2010 in Dallas office. I passed my interview and I got N-652 with marked “Congratulation, your applicationhas been recommended for approval”. I received my oath letter 2 days after that.

Today (3/26/09), I received I phone call from immigration officer telling me that the ceremony has been postponed because of computer glitch in Washington DC; and the can not issued naturalization certifies; and he’s calling many people so they don’t take time off on Monday to attend the ceremony. He gave me his phone number; and told me to call if I don’t receive a reschedule oath ceremony letter within three weeks.

Does anyone in Dallas (or anywhere else received this call?) is this normal?

PD 12/28/09
FP 1/27/10
ID 3/9/10 (got N-652 with marked “Congratulation, your applicationhas been recommended for approval”)
OL 3/11/2010
Ceremony date 3/29/2010? (postponed; should receive new OL within 3 weeks...see above)

Hey guys,

I had my inteview on March 17th in San Francisci CA, Passed the test , oath eligable March 31st.
so today is the April 20th and No Oath letter yet.

Can you please let me know when you receive your OL?

Thank you

Dude, I had my interview in Dallas on March 12th, I was eligible for oath on March 14th. I'm still waiting!!!! I have a name change request though which has to be done in Judicial Oath Ceremony. It’s been 36 days since I’m eligible, but God know when I will be getting the oath letter….