oath letter received!!!(pd oct 2006)

bloki

Hi crew, I just wanted to share the good news that.... today ,I finally received the oath letter for aug 8 ceremony in Miami-Dade county auditorium , I was stuck in the name-check black hole for 17 month , since oct 2006 'til last july the 1st, when I had my interview

now , I just have to keep my driving under control, so there no last hour traffic tickets :D, it seems that I will be able AT LAST,to get uscis off my back for good

good luck to everybody who is still in the pipeline , always keep the faith

Hi crew, I just wanted to share the good news that.... today ,I finally received the oath letter for aug 8 ceremony in Miami-Dade county auditorium , I was stuck in the name-check black hole for 17 month , since oct 2006 'til last july the 1st, when I had my interview

now , I just have to keep my driving under control, so there no last hour traffic tickets :D, it seems that I will be able AT LAST,to get uscis off my back for good

good luck to everybody who is still in the pipeline , always keep the faith

and don't do anything stupid (like party, shoplifting, etc.) Be careful with your driving. just obey parking rules, traffic rules, etc. :) Congratulations!! :)