Oath Letter in Philadelphia?

aakasharmand

Registered Users (C)
I will appreciate some help/info. I had my naturalization interview in Philadelphia on 11/28/06. Still waiting for oath letter; the immigration officer told me that most cases are done within a month. Similar timeline was experienced by one of my friends that is his oath was done within 4-weeks of his interview. Can anyone post the phone number to call or infopass is the only way to go :confused:

Thank you. Good luck, usually the inetrview is fairly simple just make sure that you say "yes" and "no" to the right questions. Similar ones that you have answered in your application.

aakasharmand said:
I will appreciate some help/info. I had my naturalization interview in Philadelphia on 11/28/06. Still waiting for oath letter; the immigration officer told me that most cases are done within a month. Similar timeline was experienced by one of my friends that is his oath was done within 4-weeks of his interview. Can anyone post the phone number to call or infopass is the only way to go :confused:
It can take upto 60 days to get your oath. So wait until Feb 1 and if you still don't get your oath letter schedule and InfoPass.

N400Applier said:
It can take upto 60 days to get your oath. So wait until Feb 1 and if you still don't get your oath letter schedule and InfoPass.

Is there a number or email address that one can inquire about their oath letter status or infopass is the only way to go?