Oath in sacramento

punjabi601

Registered Users (C)
hey everyonee..i jus recieve letter for mah interview on feb 7,2007..i was wonderin.. how long it b before i take oath..?..anyy way to find outt?

you just received it? an interview with just a 2 weeks notice?!

Not sure how true this is but I have heard Sacramento office provides same day oath.
Hope someone can confirm this. If not, when an where oath ceremony is performed in Feb/March in Sacramento?

Usually, if you pass your interview and all of your background check, such as the infamous FBI name check, are finished and they don't have any doubt and question for your application, USCIS in sacramento usually hand a copy of the oath letter to you right after the interview. Otherwise, god knows when you will receive your oath letter. If you look at my singature, you will find out that I did not receive my oath letter until I filed lawsuit in the federal court.

Good luck,

Jack

punjabi601 said:
hey everyonee..i jus recieve letter for mah interview on feb 7,2007..i was wonderin.. how long it b before i take oath..?..anyy way to find outt?

Did you file in SJ or Sacramento

Punjabi601 - did you file in SJ or Sacramento? What was your FP date?
Thanks.

fp date december 26,2006

my fp date was dec 26 2006..n interview feb 7..i wonderin about oath..how many time dey give oath in sacramento???

I talked to my interview officer last april during my interview and she told me that the oath was given 2 or 3 times a month. But I am not sure about the schedule of this year.

Jack
punjabi601 said:
my fp date was dec 26 2006..n interview feb 7..i wonderin about oath..how many time dey give oath in sacramento???

punjabi601, based on what cajack said, if you got approved and if background check was cleared, you might get oath on the same day.

i hope so

i hope i get it same day or within two three dayss..ima planin to go to indiaa..mah bro weddin on feb 17 lolz..soo yall see mah situationn

I think you will be fine bro. According to USCIS internal policy, since May 2006, USCIS will not schedule interview if the applicant's background is not finished. If it this poilcy is truly executed by sacramento office, your background check is done. Interview is quite simple in my opinion.

Jack

punjabi601 said:
i hope i get it same day or within two three dayss..ima planin to go to indiaa..mah bro weddin on feb 17 lolz..soo yall see mah situationn

interview pass!

hey everyonee..interview was good..he ask me lot of questions abt my residency because some letters had return but it was good..the civic test was easy..i ask him about oath he said i will get letter..the process was fast..they receiver application on oct 23, 2006..i got fp on dec 28,2006 and..interview on feb 7, 2006...i will update soon as i get the letter..