Oath dates at Kansas

karthik4112

Registered Users (C)
All,

I applied for my Naturalization in December. I completed my interview during the first week of April at Kansas DO and still waiting for my Oath Cermony date. I called up customer service and the officer told me that I am placed under waitlist for Oath on April 19. I have not heard anything after that. Anyone else from Kansas who took their Oath recently? Can you please provide me with your timelines?

All,

I applied for my Naturalization in December. I completed my interview during the first week of April at Kansas DO and still waiting for my Oath Cermony date. I called up customer service and the officer told me that I am placed under waitlist for Oath on April 19. I have not heard anything after that. Anyone else from Kansas who took their Oath recently? Can you please provide me with your timelines?

My wife had her interview on Jan 11 this year and oath date was Mar 30. So 60-90 days between interview and oath is common in Kansas. Oath ceremonies are held once a month typically on last friday of month.