Oath date request to the IO.

PP2007

Registered Users (C)
hello

Is it ok to request a oath date after a particular date to the IO even if he/she does not talk anything about the oath date..

I want to clarify this because i will be travelling for 3 weeks during Jan and i don't want the dates to clash....

If at all i get the oath dates at the time of my travel, how do i reschedule it?
my mail will be checked when i am away.

Can someone tell me the procedure and form to reschedule the oath...

Thanks.

It is my understanding that sometimes IO take this kind of requests, specially when it is to delay the oath ceremony, instead of speeding it up. Mention this to the IO and hopefully the IO will help you. Otherwise there is no special form, wait for the oath letter and follow the instruction to reschedule.

Hi, Huracan

Do you know where we can find the oath ceremony location?

I forgot to ask IO where is the ceremony location, he only told me that I need to wait for 1~4 month.

I am just wondering where I can find the oath ceremony date and location in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Thanks

I wish I could help you. The place is very specific to each local office. I only know about San Jose. I am sure if you do a search of the forum for Albuquerque it will come up in some older post.

PS: I did a quick search and I didn't find anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could help you. The place is very specific to each local office. I only know about San Jose. I am sure if you do a search of the forum for Albuquerque it will come up in some older post.

PS: I did a quick search and I didn't find anything.

Thank you

I tried to find the post about albuquerque , New Mexico oath ceremony in this forum. But there is no any post about this.
:rolleyes:

Yes, I did that search too and found nothing. Hopefully there is somebody from Albuquerque around ;)

Can someone tell me the procedure and form to reschedule the oath...

Write to USCIS at the address given, enclose the original letter, and request a different date. Depending on location, delays incurred by rescheduling can be considerable.

Thanks for your reply.

Can i write a letter and leave it before i go and ask the letter to be mailed after i get the OL.