Oath ceremony requirment?

yhhy1

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Is there any thing we need to bring to the Oath ceremony?

Green card and the oath letter, what else?

Thanks

Hi,

Is there any thing we need to bring to the Oath ceremony?

Green card and the oath letter, what else?

Thanks

That should do it, but I would still have my entire file/paperwork handy and leave it in my car just incase. But GC & Oath letter is all they need.

Don't forget your passport and your identification card such as driver license. They might ask you if you have travelled recently out of USA after N-400 interview and they might look at your passport if there is any recent/last US entry stamp. In fact, my relative was asked for passport, driver license, gc, and oath letter when entered the ceremony site. The Officer asked "have you travelled recently after the N-400 interview?"

I agree with atlanta_brother. just bring paperwork and leave it in your car trunk (just secured properly) or have your friend or relative carry it for you.

:D I am going to the oath wearing business attire (IBM style with black pants, white shirt and black tie)...
But, I will be going directly to the airport after the oath... I will also have a small 'carry-on' case with me...
Hope they let that in the court house.. since I have nowhere to keep it (no car...):(

BTW, my friend's wife went to her oath ceremony in traditional Indian attire (similar to the one shown here
dress2.jpg
):eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you

Don't forget your passport and your identification card such as driver license. They might ask you if you have travelled recently out of USA after N-400 interview and they might look at your passport if there is any recent/last US entry stamp. In fact, my relative was asked for passport, driver license, gc, and oath letter when entered the ceremony site. The Officer asked "have you travelled recently after the N-400 interview?"

I agree with atlanta_brother. just bring paperwork and leave it in your car trunk (just secured properly) or have your friend or relative carry it for you.

I agree with you that passport and driv license should also be taken to the oath ceremony. Why I didn't mention that is coz I took the oath in Atlanta the very same day of my interview which was pretty cool. I got done with my interview around 9am and was asked to come back to attend the oath ceremony after 5 hrs at 2pm.