o1 visa important twist

rdip

Registered Users (C)
Hello folks,
got a question for the knowledgiable guns. I have heard that the frequency of a center for asking for RFE\'s is much higher if you opt for premium processing. Is that true? Also can one file premium as well as normal route at the same time? also, would these go to the same center OR premium processing centers are different than the normal route service centers. Any info anyone - please do write. Thanks!

I haven\'t heard anything about an increase in RFEs

All the officials seem to indicate that they are about the same. I wouldn\'t file both normal and perium at the same time. Why bother? You will have an answer on the premium case in a couple weeks and there is no difference in the standards.

Jim

James D. Mills
Attorney at Law
http://www.geocities.com/jamesdmillsesq/

no big difference

I don\'t think there is a big difference in the numbers for RFE.
The reason for that: the majority of the people are asked for RFE no matter premium or standard processing. It\'s the same center which will study the application.
So, be prepared.

processing time for O1

does any one how much time does tsc currently take to process O1 visa under normal processing. what is the premium processing turn around?

O1 processing time at TSC

Does anyone know how long is it taking for the O1 processing at TSC nowadays? The reciept says 60-90 days. Does that mean atleast 60 days? I would appreciate any info./expericences re. this.

oumesh, when did you apply

oumesh when did you apply. was it recently. also what were your qualifications and did you use an attorney.