NYS Labor Certification

rmandal

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,
Has anyone filed LC under RIR around Feb'2002 in Upstate NY?

Haven't seen any progress in NYS SESA which still shows April'2001.

Does that mean we have to wait for an year before the Feb'02 files open?

Any inputs in this regards would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nobody seems to be replying....does that mean that nobody has applied from Upstate NY?..

Guys, even if you have applied from anywhere else that falls under NY State SESA...please give your inputs..

Thanks

Applied on August 28, 2001 (and, yes, upstate NY, Buffalo area). Still waiting. Since there is only one SESA/SWA for the state of NY I am trying to follow NYC RIR thread. Upstate or downstate or NY City makes no difference. Good luck,
MNo;) ;)

Applied in first week of July 2001

I have applied in 07/03/2001. No. response yet. NYC still processing April. Looks like long way to go. Good luck.

hi all

RIR LOC filed in Sept/2002. Spoke to attorney and according to her I should not even think of getting any response back from NYC SESA before Jan 2003. They are currently doing Apr 2001 and according to SESA it is going to take atleast 4/5 more months to clean/process 245(i) cases.....My suggestion is to check with employer and see if they have office in state other then NY and file LOC from there......

Good Luck.....

Hi guys,
Well, it seems like the wait has to go on....!!!
I was wondering do you guys have any inputs as to by when would the 245i cleanup end..for NY SESA?

Unfortunately, my company does not have an office outside NY state so I have to wait....my 6 years end in Feb'2004. Do you think things would clear up by then?

Thanks

Mandal.....

No one can tell for sure how long 245(i) cases will drag others...Average estimate among attorney's are that it is going to take another 4/5 months........

And I definetly hope that this thing won't last that long (Feb'04)...

Good Luck.......