NYC FP Tracking

qry

Registered Users (C)
RD 9/7/01
ND 11/7/01
Waiting for FP
Is there anybody else in NYC with RD September still waiting for FP?
Does VSC call before schedule a FP appointment?

strange, you should have been fingerprinted

Usually in NYC FP goes smoothly. My RD 10/01, ND 11/01 FP done on Jan 25. And several other guys who have 10/01 RD also did in Jan or early Feb (Bronx, NYC). I hope yours is coming soon. Good luck

Does VSC or Local Office phone call before schedule a FP appointment?

I\'m worried I missed the appointment phone call and caused the delay.
Thanks for reply in advance.

You are sent a notice just like Reciept Notice asking you to go the INS office in your region.

If you missed it I THINK you or your lawyer can talk to INS and schedule another one...only catch is time.

Check With your Lawyer

Hi,
    You might want to check with your lawyer. Usually VSC ( or which ever agency scheduling the FP) sends the beneficiary and the lawyer each a copy of the FP appointment notice. In my wife\'s case both the copies were sent to my lawyer ( I however got a copy of my FP appt. letter directly from VSC ). Luckily my lawyer\'s assistant called to alert us of our FP appointments and sent us my wife\'s appt. letter. As someone else in this discussion pointed out NYC FP appts. are usually scheduled promptly, your case should have been scheduled a while back, however there might be other legitimate reasons for the delay. Hope you get your appt. soon.