NY State Labour query on Salary

rahula

Registered Users (C)
hi,

New York State Labour finally processed my application of June 2001 in April 2004. They say that my salary should be $85,000 as per the thing. They have given me 45 days to ammend my salary. Now i have 3 problems.

1. I dont work with the employer who filed my green card although he will support me
2. The original lawyer who filled the green card has been fired my ex-employer as I left. Does anyone know a good lawyer in the NYC area.
3. Who gives this kind of salary in this economy? I have a Masters degree with 5 yrs of experience in US.

Please advise if anybody has any experience. This is my only chance to get a green card else I will be packing my bags.

Thanks,
Rahul

Originally posted by rahula
hi,

3. Who gives this kind of salary in this economy? I have a Masters degree with 5 yrs of experience in US.

Rahul

Beleive it or not, many IT guys still are receiving 'this kind of salary', maybe better ! ;)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by rahula
hi,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are lot of companies ready to pay that kind of salary ( or more ) for the people whom they percieve as a valuable asset to their company.