NY State 45 day Letters received

Jade66

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I'm starting this thread to trace 45 day letters for NY state from Philly center.

Please post your information here. Thank you!

My situation:

PD: Feb,28, 2002
RIR
No 45 letters yet

I was told by my lawyer, no one in NY state received the 45 day letter yet. Also people from other states received approvals even though their PD is later, so the FIFO is a complete lie. What should we folks fron NY do? Our cases were filed in 2001 and 2002, but people from other states still get approvals before us even in BEC!!!!

Jade66 said:
Hi, I'm starting this thread to trace 45 day letters for NY state from Philly center.

Please post your information here. Thank you!

My situation:

PD: Feb,28, 2002
RIR
No 45 letters yet

My situation:

PD: Jan 2002
RIR
No 45 letters - contacted Backlog center twice since cases were sent to Backlog -
1st time Jan 05 - Response: No number assigned,
2nd in April 05 - Response: No number assigned

This is getting ridiculous and a joke ........ can we send letters to senators to do something ? :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
NO letter yet

Guys:
I am also in the same boat..wish we could do something to expedite this slow process..!!!

PD: Feb'15th '2002
NY - RIR

Good Luck...

Hope we start getting the 45-day letter and approvals sooooooooooooon..!!!

no letter

I am in the same boat.. No letters

My date is way beyond in Aug 2002.

Will try to keep hopes up otherwise just go home :) and eat bhel puri

BPC Tracker

The tracker can be found at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Today I added the 600th record to the tracker.

There are 419 records for people that made to Regional DOL
The rest are SWA records which tells me SWA people are still underrepresented in the tracker.

The tracker includes reports that may answer some of your questions so do please take the time to look at the reports.

I would also encourage you to review your info and post updates especially if I have missed your 45-day letter.

Good luck everyone.

JustWatching