NSC trends NIW

SumeetBabu

Registered Users (C)
I would like to start a thread dealing with the trends at NSC dealing with NIW.
NSC trends regarding NIW seem to be scattered all over this forum.

i checked other forums as well. it seems like that NSC is holding the NIW or NIW/RFE petitions. havent heard any news from NSC for several weeks.

NIW trend at NSC

USCIS and trend do not go together. There are lots of examples to prove the point, the following is one additional case.

2006gc reported NIW approval as of June 24th, 2006. But that not all, read copy of the post is below:

My I-140 EB2-NIW petition (VSC to TSC transfer on 04/24/2006) was approved today. This is only of academic interest as I got my green card about a month ago (I-140 EB1-EA & I-485 were approved on 05/23/2006).

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=217173

I see that TSC is still processing NIW, including VSC transferred ones. But NSC hasnt done any NIW approval for quite a long time.

if you have receievd any letter from center officer
like RFE etc they will have code below that something like NSC EX-255

NSC is now processing sept 2005 I-140s They seem to have gone backwards.
Some time ago they were processing 2006 applications. :confused: :confused: Dont understand.
Like the general openion USCIS and trends dont go together seems to be true

The august visa bulletin is depressing for India makes me think if I apply EB1 it would be the same thing again, retro and finally unavailable like EB2. God help us and the USCIS.

SumeetBabu said:
The august visa bulletin is depressing for India makes me think if I apply EB1 it would be the same thing again, retro and finally unavailable like EB2. God help us and the USCIS.

things are not that depressing !
just relax and watch.
last year also it happened this time around..
Eb1 will hang only for two months after that it will move rapidly...when it can come form 2002 to 2006 in 5-6 months...it won't be tough for it to move next year again..likewise eb2 will also move.............Its only august and sep 2006 which is "no hope " area..........