NSC strips me on Valentine...

DIGS

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

Early last year on my application (concurrent 140/485), NSC made a written promise of taking a decision within 180 days, it is almost a year now, but havent heard a word. This silence is giving me sleepless nights. To add, I had to recently make another application for H1&H4 extension so that I dont wake up to any shock in case of 140 denial. Unlike most others, my employer makes me bear the total cost of GC, so this inordinate delay and extensions have got the NSC (and my attorney) stripping me of my hard earned money.

It is yet another Valentine with just the wishes. Have a wonderful Valentine day.

DIGS ;)

DIGS said:
Hi Folks,

Early last year on my application (concurrent 140/485), NSC made a written promise of taking a decision within 180 days, it is almost a year now, but havent heard a word. This silence is giving me sleepless nights. To add, I had to recently make another application for H1&H4 extension so that I dont wake up to any shock in case of 140 denial. Unlike most others, my employer makes me bear the total cost of GC, so this inordinate delay and extensions have got the NSC (and my attorney) stripping me of my hard earned money.

It is yet another Valentine with just the wishes. Have a wonderful Valentine day.

DIGS ;)
Hi, Digs,

You are certainly not alone, a lot of us like you also have to pay all the money out of own pocket.

Happy Valentine day

As Yuren says, you are not alone DIGS. In my case we have bear the PAY ROLL expenses too while on bench. :mad: Damn #@%^ DESI consulting companies. They all will go straight to hell. :D

FAQ-er

sorry to hear that FAQ.
Just hang in there. Some day your approval will come and then
your troubles will be over.

Afterwards you can say you have paid your price to be
an american gc holder

Hi Waiting-n-Waiting,

Yes, we are all waiting for that one day when freedom reigns, at cost & torture.

Well, Yuren, I dont know about the future, but the Desi companies are definitely enjoying heaven here, while giving us an experience of hell.

Hanging there to loosen the noose.

DIGS.