NSC RFEs why now

guldukan

Registered Users (C)
How come NSC farmers are issues boatload of RFEs for PDs which are no where near current and far back as of 2003.

I wonder if they are keeping these cases ready before visa numbers availalbe and send mass approvals :p, does this mean EB3 will India move around 2003 by october ( I wish)

well my PD is July 2002 and I received biometrics and did not recevie any RFEs so far does this mean mine is all ready approval :rolleyes:

trying to make some sense out from this ever confusing immigration world :confused:

guldukan said:
How come NSC farmers are issues boatload of RFEs for PDs which are no where near current and far back as of 2003.

I wonder if they are keeping these cases ready before visa numbers availalbe and send mass approvals :p, does this mean EB3 will India move around 2003 by october ( I wish)

well my PD is July 2002 and I received biometrics and did not recevie any RFEs so far does this mean mine is all ready approval :rolleyes:

trying to make some sense out from this ever confusing immigration world :confused:

i remember reading USCIS accouncement where they proposed that USCIS will continue to process I-485 application irrespective of retrogression/PD not being current.... I guess that is the reason for RFEs.

Does the preadjudication process apply to the I485s pending due to name check? Or is it only for the I485s with name check cleared but awaiting visa numbers?

good news soon...I hope..

Even I have the same question. My PD is Sept. 2002, gave FP 3 times. It looks they have already preadjudicated most of 2002 cases. Mostly people with PD 2003 only getting REFs.

guldukan said:

skp19722003 said:
Even I have the same question. My PD is Sept. 2002, gave FP 3 times. It looks they have already preadjudicated most of 2002 cases. Mostly people with PD 2003 only getting REFs.

My PD is current from FEB, 2006. (see sign)

As of March, as I know I am stuck in name check. But myself and spouse received RFE for Birth certificates. Not sure if the name check is cleared and henc ethey lookd at files and issued RFE. Or may be I am victim of another process, in addition to name check: PRE-ADJUDICATION :mad:

Any who is in similiar situation?