NSC Processing Time Report 2/15/05

We all filed in wrong(NSC) service center. Why should they post the processing times twice a month when there is no update for I-140 at all ? Somebody should escalate this issue to USCIS folks. No change for I-140 processing dates for almost an yr. This is the heights. Ridiculous!!!

Simply sucks! These morons process the cases randomnly, there's no body to ask these fools to at least make a trend and keep the ball rollin. :mad: :mad:

Not only are they not working, they are too lazy to update the dates! With the kicker that if they do not update the dates, nobody can tell them their lazy and behind schedule.

F@#$ck waiting for a GC - I want to go work for NSC! I can only imagine my performance review - "You processed 2 cases since last year's review - that is double the average of your peers - thus I'm going to give you a huge bonus"
or how about this one;
"You are currently working on May 2004 cases, right now your peers are only at Aug 31, 2003 - this means you must be 9 months ahead of your peers - great job!"
I can go on;
"Mr. X - please only work 2 hours a day like the rest of your peers - you're setting a bad example"
"Last month we cought you twice taking less than the required 15 coffee breaks and 5 smoke breaks a day - this is your last warning!"
"Mr. X - we're worried about you - we hear you are typing more than 50 words a day on your keyboard - we at the NCS believe in a healthy working environment. Thus we are going to suggest a 2 month paid vacation time. The case you're working on right now will still be here when you come back!"

Maybe I should apply - maybe I can approve my own case then - after my lunch break of course!
BTW - if I get the job I will be taking bribes - but again only after my lunch break.

One last idea - Maybe I can be placed in charge of creating memo's. I will take 12 months to type a memo, during which period I will instruct all officers to stop processing because there are pending changes. Once memo is out I will fail to put processes in place to back the memo up as I will be busy typing a new memo that will retract the previous memo. As this is ONLY a retraction memo it will ONLY take me 9 months to type the new memo.
I hope after all this work they don't expect me to email my own memo as well! Because I may just screw it up (and not send it to everybody) and as a result some people will follow the memo and others will not follow it!

It's now time for my post-lunch-before-afternoon-coffee-break break. So P@#ss off if you are expecting me to do anymore typing today!

You guys need to relax. There isn't anything necessarily wrong. If you have some understanding of computer architecture or operations research you probably know a strictly sequential model, which is the old INS processing model, is usually not performant. To enhance throughput in a complex system, which USCIS is, typically you need to look at the whole pipeline and try to process whatever you can, regardless of the sequence. I am conservatively optimistic about the fact that NSC is not strictly adhering to RD/ND sequence, this shows they are trying to optimize their thoughput in some way.
Of course this is not "fair" to everybody, but well, I am too old to believe in "fairness". It comes down to this: one person's loss is another's gain. I am also disappointed some lucky guys/gals whose PD/RD/ND are all later than mine got their dear cards while I am still whining on this forum, I do find some solace in the thought that my suffering in whatever small way, contributed to their joy.
Also, coming from a politically suppressive land, I am kinda impressed as well as amused by the sense of entitlement some folks manifest towards the greencard. At the end of the day, this journey of endurement that the GC process is, is our own choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
people, dont get too aggravated by these reports. We know by now nothing changes in these reports. Unless there is something concrete we can do about it and get NSC to start paying attention to us, we should ignore these reports. Believe me, I feel your pain but the reports should not be as significant a topic as they are now.