NSC processing dates out: No change

I posted this on another site
Nothing is happeing in NSC.For last 5 months dates have not moved.Does anubody know someody who has got a approval recently

......and got the following anwer.Just wanted to let you guys know...

kumar
87.68 Re: Are concurrent filers in NSC screwed?
Posted: 9/14/2004 1:11:28 PM

you bet..they are!

when i inquired directly at the USCIS congressional liaison, the reply was they are NOT working on concurrent cases at this time and will work only when the current stand-alone I140/I485 backlogs are done with.

so, don't expect any movement on ur I140/I485.....only ofcourse; if you are lucky, then......

Nsc -- ?????

:confused: NSC is confused how to handlle Concurrent applications ... That has resulted in STOP WORK on concurrent Filers

:eek: NSC has shifted it attention towards non-Concurrent filers... So they are not idle

:cool: -- ask Ur attoney why they did not anticipate this -- we do not pay them to just fill out the forms?????
So guys one has to wait till NOV 2004 -- when they sit and decide how to handle Concurrent Cases ---- Patience is required ...

GL guys
BT

Guys

I guess nobody knows what is going on. Some 2003 filers are getting their approval in fast track mode. Some still waiting. Looks like we need to send application for AP and EAD renewal, then our case will open

What's going to happen in Nov'04?

Billtoo said:
:So guys one has to wait till NOV 2004 -- when they sit and decide how to handle Concurrent Cases ---- Patience is required ...

GL guys
BT

EB2 and EB3 Moved

Both EB2 (10/15/2003) and EB3 (12/11/2003)cases are moving according to latest aila.org report (09/15/2004).

I hope they did not make any mistakes this time on this report. Let us pray that this is true :)

Billtoo:

I really doubt that elections are going to change anything. EB GCs are not on the radar screens of any lobbying groups or law makers. Nobody sits to gain from faster processing-immigrants do not contribute to elections or PACs and none of us will have voting rights until we are citizens. If the Secretary of DHS wakes up one day and decides to get the service centers working, it might happen.

I have met Congressmen, Senators and their aides on various lobbying visits to the Hill - none realted to immigration though. Everybody listens when I mention the slow working of the USCIS but no one seems to have any genuine interest in making them work faster.

I hope things change but I have serious doubts.

Its time to face the facts ...These guys do not want to encourage immigration.The slower the better for them....They would rather prefer us to be on H1,where they get all social security taxes but do not have to give any social security....Which fool would like to make haste and kill this golden goose....

nelabor said:
Both EB2 (10/15/2003) and EB3 (12/11/2003)cases are moving according to latest aila.org report (09/15/2004).

I hope they did not make any mistakes this time on this report. Let us pray that this is true :)

It seems that Aila report is not correct. USCIS posted the 9/17 report and the I140 date has not been changed (Still processing September 15 cases). The Nightmare continues.

nelabor said:

No change according to USCIS website :mad: .....guess AILA was incorrect :confused: the drama continues