NSC processing date for EB1-EA

eb1a-query

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything recently from NSC on EB1-EA. Approval or RFE....anything?? I am trying to figure out which dates they are processing now. I hope it is not all the way back to Sept 28, '05. It's already 3 months for my case. Still no news....

Thanks!

eb1a-query said:
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything recently from NSC on EB1-EA. Approval or RFE....anything?? I am trying to figure out which dates they are processing now. I hope it is not all the way back to Sept 28, '05. It's already 3 months for my case. Still no news....

Thanks!

I filed about 2 and half months before. There was an LUD on Aug. 12, 2006 and afterthat nothing happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks madgu-gc2005.
I also had two LUDs without any change in the status on 06/24/06 and 08/12/06, same as yours....both are saturdays. I do not know whether this makes any sense! :confused: my ND is June 13.

Also someone in the forum suggested that now all the I-140 are going to TSC (and I-485 to NSC). This is totally wrong, since I know someone who sent his petition (I-140) at the end of august and that was assigned to NSC!

eb1a-query said:
Also someone in the forum suggested that now all the I-140 are going to TSC (and I-485 to NSC). This is totally wrong, since I know someone who sent his petition (I-140) at the end of august and that was assigned to NSC!

How do they know what they know about all 140s going to TSC. That may not be correct. Initially i was thinking that since my I-140 under NIW at VSC my 485 will be adjudicated at VSC. But in reality VSC transferred my 485 file to NSC in the month of July 2006. Now that my EB-1 EA is pending at NSC. I have to wait and watch what is stored for me.

We are sailing in the same boat I think.

Looks like we are in a same boat.
My RD is June 29, LUD on Augus 12 (weekend). nothing after.

good luck guys.

These Saturday LUDs are just computer glitch or something....NSC frustrates me....are we really sailing?? Looks like the boat is not going anywhere...

eb1a-query said:
These Saturday LUDs are just computer glitch or something....NSC frustrates me....are we really sailing?? Looks like the boat is not going anywhere...

i noticed for my 765 LUD was on SATURDAY and on the same day there was an approval. Today there was an LUD in my 765 saying that NSC has sent the approval notice of 765. So basically even i fyou get LUD on saturday meaning they would have worked on your case prior to that day. That is what i assume.

they have a flexi time

Most of the federal govt has a flexi-time, means you can even work on saturday and sunday and take the other day off, provided your boss agrees. some people work extra hours, you have to work only 80h in two weeks. I read the USCIS news letter, where one couple also mentioning how they work on flexi time. so possibly some people are working on saturday or sunday, thus the updates.

good_y said:
Most of the federal govt has a flexi-time, means you can even work on saturday and sunday and take the other day off, provided your boss agrees. some people work extra hours, you have to work only 80h in two weeks. I read the USCIS news letter, where one couple also mentioning how they work on flexi time. so possibly some people are working on saturday or sunday, thus the updates.
I hope you are right. It looks like all the EB1-EA applications were looked at on 08/12 but without any updates!!! Who knows how these people process things!

The EB1a process time has finally changed, but just advanced by a month (sept 28 to Oct 31, '05).... :rolleyes: it does not look like we will hear anything this year....

The NSC EB1A processing time has been updated to Nov 14, '05! NIW is still stuck in Sept. The other centers are March 20....

Same boat here, EB-1EA
RD-July , 21, 2006 Lats LUD was Aguts,12,2006...
They are taking alot of time..mmmm wil see...still waiting

Is not it strange that everyone with EB1A at NSC had LUD on Aug 12??!! I do not belive they really did anything.

EB1-OR premium processing

eb1a-query said:
Is not it strange that everyone with EB1A at NSC had LUD on Aug 12??!! I do not belive they really did anything.

Hi, I read the rules about EB1-OR PP (premium process) on 22nd Sept. It says that if you filed initial I-140 then you can not file the second one on premium processing. Suppose I have I-140 filed in EB1-EA since two months can I file another I-140 in EB1-OR in premium processing.

Thanks a lot for your help.

eb1a-query said:
they probably just put us all in a big file cabinet and threw the key out..hehehe
just a little humor while we wait..

:D

see some reports

HI Madgu-gc, may be this is going to be true!

NSC may fasten the 140 processing (from Zang associates sites )

You may have noticed that TSC has reported faster processing speed of I-140s than NSC. These two centers are designated to process I-140s after the bi-specialization reform. NSC gave an explanation for their delay on I-140s. The I-140 processing times got backed up because NSC is still processing some of the VSC backlog of I-140. NSC promised applicants will see some dramatic improvement in the I-140 processing times. But applicants cannot send their cases directly to TSC. All cases should be sent to NSC, and NSC will determine which cases will be forwarded to TSC.

good_y said:
HI Madgu-gc, may be this is going to be true!

NSC may fasten the 140 processing (from Zang associates sites )

You may have noticed that TSC has reported faster processing speed of I-140s than NSC. These two centers are designated to process I-140s after the bi-specialization reform. NSC gave an explanation for their delay on I-140s. The I-140 processing times got backed up because NSC is still processing some of the VSC backlog of I-140. NSC promised applicants will see some dramatic improvement in the I-140 processing times. But applicants cannot send their cases directly to TSC. All cases should be sent to NSC, and NSC will determine which cases will be forwarded to TSC.

The same message came in murthy.com too. How reliable these words are? NSC PROMISED APPLICANTS WILL SEE SOME DRAMATIC IMPROVEMENT IN THE I-140 PROCESSING TIMES..... I doubt this statement good_y. Dramatic improvement means instead of 3 months they will process in 6 months :)

Last edited by a moderator: