NSC - Post RFE case approved

born2win

Registered Users (C)
Hello all. I am happy to share with you that my case has been approved.
I have survived 3 lay-offs to get through this.

Received approval notice for my wife and me.

My details
NSC RIR EB2 India
PD Mar 25, 98
RD May 04, 00
ND Jun 12, 00
FP Dec 27, 00
RFE: About status replied on Jun 6th, AVM acknowledged RFE on Jun11. 2001
AD Jun 25

AVM hasn’t been updated yet as of Saturday night. It still says its taking 370-400 days blah blah…
I will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
I wish everyone good luck.

No Title

Mine also Jun14th Reciept date of RFE . Do you have any idea when i can expect. Because i am leaving india on July 12th.. I am not sure i may get before i go.. Please let me know whenever your AVM changes..

Thanks

No Title

RFE cases are getting approved with in 2-3 weeks. You might get it on any day. They are not updating AVM regularly. When I called on friday, they said that my case has been approved. Received approval notice on saturday. If you have time give them a call. Good luck

No Title

After a few months of filing I-485, my H1 expired. I have extended my H1 for 2 more years after that. But NSC doesn\'t have this H1 extension details. That\'s why they want to know weather I have extended my H1 or using EAD. My attorney sent them a copy of H1 approval notice. At that time, I have also revalidated my passport. Though my lawey told me that its not needed, I still gave a copy of revalidated passport page.
Good luck

No Title

born2win,

(yellow form) Congradulations!
It\'s really a long process..
Did you get a yellow form with your finger print notice, did you send the yellow form?

Thanks!

No Title

born2win, Thanks for the answer. Did you file national interest waiver? I was told that yellow form is only for NIS, is that true?

Thanks again!

No Title

No. I am in EB2. One of my friend who has file under EB3 also got yello form. Good luck to you.

No Title

Hi,
I am concrend about such situation when RFE is done and u are out of country what is the best option ?